The Glass Cottage is a modern, open-style building with high ceilings, exposed timber trusses and floor-to-ceiling glass walls. Purpose-built for luxurious guest accommodation and beautifully furnished, the Cottage offers:
- open-plan kitchen, dining and living areas - indoor and outdoor
- from every room, views across Gulgong's vineyards and lucerne flats to the Cudgegong Valley and distant ranges
- wrap-around verandas with comfortable outdoor furniture - a place to relax in every season
- landscaped gardens, swimming pool, gas BBQ and outdoor dining area
- a large, well-equipped kitchen including a electric stove, generous oven and dishwasher
- cosy sitting room with double-sided slow-combustion fireplace
- private bedroom with queen-size bed and bathroom ensuite
- air conditioning or heating
- TV, DVD and CD-player
...everything you'll need to relax and unwind.
All linen and toiletries are provided and full laundry facilities are available. Extra beds can be arranged for additional guests upon request.
Self- contained 1 bedroom Cottage
1 x Queen Bed + 1 x Queen Sofabed